Social Media Management In Douglasville
Social Media Marketing
We at FAME understand that for some small business men and women, social media marketing is the “next big thing,” meaning a temporary yet powerful fad that they need to rush into and milk while it’s still in the spotlight. To others, it’s a simply more work to squeeze into their already full load, complicated by with no apparent practical advantages and a steep learning curve.
As fellow small business owners, we at FAME know there’s a lot to accomplish with limited resources. Unlike traditional marketing, which can quickly drain your funds, social media marketing is pretty low-cost and creates a direct line of contact with current and prospective customers. This make Social Media a very cost-effective path to reach your customers. It’s trade off; however, is that what you save in dollars, you will invest in time.
Your Competition Is Already Involved.
You can’t escape it. Your business competitors are already involved on social media. This means your potential social media buzz and customer conversions are being poached. Our goal is to help prevent your competitors from reaping the benefits while you stand idly by. If, by some crazy chance, your competition is not involved on social media, there’s a greater reason to get started—the field is open!
Social media marketing, when done right, can lead to more customers, more traffic, and more conversions. Here are some ways we can help your business integrate social media marketing:
- Evaluate your business competitors social media engagement and your current openings
- Create a full, written strategy for your social media marketing campaign including which networks to focus on, the types of content to post, and the timing or frequency of posts.
- Setup your social media calendar
- Create or obtain ownership of your social media accounts
- Create a written strategy for key employees and develop standards and protocols for marketing your business online
If you see the need for an effective social media marking campaign, but feel that managing multiple accounts and strategies on each unique social media platform is overwhelming, let us help! We are adept at:
- Ongoing Management of your social media accounts.
- Actively responding to comments and shares on your behalf
- Participation on forums, communities, and comment threads
- Regularly posting on your social media accounts
- Networking of all social media accounts
- Daily Monitoring of social media account activity
- Management of regular “Contests” and “Giveaways”
- Regular meetings to review and evaluate social media strategies
There are compelling benefits of engaging in a long-term social media campaign, but if you’re still apprehensive about getting started, consider ten ways social media can improve your business:
- Increased Brand Recognition
- Improved brand loyalty
- More Opportunities to Convert
- Higher conversion rates
- Higher Brand Authority
- Increased Inbound Traffic
- Decreased Marketing Costs
- Better Search Engine Rankings
- Richer Customer Experiences
- Improved Customer Insights.
FAME Internet Marketing is located in Douglasville, Georgia. We are dedicated to the success of small businesses and are committed to the idea that a well-built and fully-marketed website is critical for success in today’s competitive environment.