Job Description | Designer, Brand and Marketing | Full-time
FAME is seeking a strategic and multi-disciplinary Designer for a full-time position. The ideal candidate has strong communication skills, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and a meticulous attention to detail and understanding for branding, user experience, print and digital design.
This is a pivotal role at FAME – you should be comfortable engaging with the strategic dimension of work, strong on content as well as visuals. Your contributions will be just as much to the strategic thinking and rationale behind creating ideas as in executing them. You must be able to make confident design decisions, and be smart and persuasive in communicating your decisions to clients.
- • Ideate compelling ideas and developing those ideas into clear design solutions
- • Present concepts and creative ideas to internal teams
- • Conceptualize and craft beautiful brand experiences that push brand identity forward
- • Work collaboratively with developers, project leads, photographers, and vendors
- • Manage and prioritize a workload of multiple projects from concept to completion
- • Manage projects large and small from website and logo design to print collateral and supporting sales pieces
- • 2+ years design experience in an agency environment or other relevant industry (recent college graduates will be considered based on their portfolio and interview)
- • Passion for branding and an understanding of creating and extending brand identity systems
- • Experience working across multiple projects and leading creative output
- • Experience in designing websites, information architecture and user experience
- • Experience ideating and leading strategically led creative work
- • Excellent verbal communication
- • Excellent visual communication and art direction, storyboarding and visualization
- • Proven ability to manage your time across several work streams
- • Keen interest in both digital & print
- • Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills
- • Skills in After Effects and/or HTML/CSS a plus
FAME Internet Marketing was founded in the heart of Douglasville, Georgia with the focus of helping local businesses, small and large; succeed in a competitive and increasingly digital world.
Since the company’s inception, FAME has grown in reach, expertise and manpower. Today, FAME consists of a diverse team of people that collectively work together to help our clients meet their marketing and business potential through web design, social media management, search engine optimization, content writing, photography, video production, marketing planning and strategy
This position is for full-time employment at our downtown Douglasville, Georgia location. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
Web Design is Just the Beginning!
Need to Know More?
There’s nothing wrong with being on a need-to-know basis! If you want to know more, we’ve got you!
Inquiring minds want to know what Fame Marketing is really all about. If you’d like to know more about Our Primary Services, Our Foundational Concepts, Our Team, or you’d like to check out our latest Douglasville and West Metro Atlanta Community Events, click on any of the specific links below! We want to be your favorite Internet Marketing Company! Check out what we can do for your company today!