What is Internet Marketing?
The first phase of a project at FAME is one that is often overlooked by modern design or marketing companies. But this is nothing new: several thousand years ago king Solomon said “Good planning and hard work lead to prosperity, but hasty shortcuts lead to poverty.”
Our entire team is dedicated to helping small businesses succeed with their website and internet marketing needs. In order to meet those needs, we must first understand the nature of your business. We sit down with each client and ask to peek behind the curtain into the inner workings of their business. We ask questions like:
- What sets your small business apart from the competition?
- Does your current website design communicate that effectively?
- Do we need to add or create additional content for you?
- What is your client base – or just as important – what is your POTENTIAL client base?
- What types of potential clients are the best fit for your business?
- What types of new clients do you need to cultivate to make your business more solid and profitable?
While these questions aren’t quite rocket science or brain surgery, many design firms don’t take the time or have the patience and understanding to really ask the right questions to determine the answers to these basic yet important questions.
From this framework and understanding, we can formulate the best approach and strategies to maximize the actual sales your website or internet presently generates. Additionally, we will have enough insight into your business to precisely assist you in the creation of new and customized content; such as pictures, articles, illustrations, professional quality videos, and whiteboard “explainer” videos.
FAME Internet Marketing is located in Douglasville, Georgia. We are dedicated to the success of small businesses and are committed to the idea that a well-built and fully-marketed website is critical for success in today’s competitive environment.